Is our leadership motivated by love for others and family?
Do we exhibit an unshakeable joy, regardless of life's circumstances?
Do people see our peace and does it encourage them?
Do we wait patiently for results as our character develops while waiting for our goals?
Are we caring enough and understanding toward everyone we meet?
Do we want the best for others and their organization?
Are we keeping our commitments?
Can I be both tough and tender?
Is my strength under control? And are we disciplining ourselves to make progress towards our future?
So, TODAY ask yourself, how well do you know your Fruits? ~Galatians 5:22
• Learn a talent to keep for life
• Grow as a musician
• Gain more experience performing in front of an audience
• Practice hard
• Rehearse each week
• Show commitment
• Work hard to create amazing music
• Learn in a group situation
• Rely on fellow students for harmony/melody
• Make friends
• Gain respect for other students
• Learn to follow directions
• Being a good student